EURL GMFF website
This statement applies to content published on the domain: https://gmo-crl.jrc.ec.europa.eu
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This website is managed by the JRC. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549 v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
This website is partially compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See Non-accessible content for more details.
The website was last tested on 4 December 2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on 11 January 2024.
The statement is based on a review of a representative sample of web pages by the website developer, using a combination of manual and automated testing (PageSpeed, Axe Monitor).
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the EURL GMFF website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: JRC-EURL-GMFF@ec.europa.eu
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The EURL GMFF website is designed to be compatible with the following most used assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers;
- in combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and TalkBack.
The accessibility of the EURL GMFF website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the EURL GMFF website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations of the EURL GMFF website:
- Some elements with visible text labels do not have matching accessible names. We plan to fix this issue over the course of 2024.
- In the tools section, colspan is used instead of table captions. We plan to fix this issue over the course of 2024.
- In the tools section, some forms have fields without accessible names. We plan to fix this issue over the course of 2024.
- Some pages do not present content in an hierarchical heading organization. We plan to fix this by March 2024.
- Error messages in the feedback form are not associated with the field in which the error was detected and do not clearly indicate in which field the error was detected. We plan to fix this issue over the course of 2024.